Faves.

May 05, 2016

Just a few things I've been loving recently...
I have a tradition of getting myself a birthday present every year, usually it's something relatively small that I've wanted for a while. This year I got myself a new MacBook, which is huge compared to what I'd normally spend on myself, but I've been wanting one for so long, and if I can't get it for myself for my birthday, when can I?! 
I went to Paperchase a few days ago and got a few bits to try and re-organise my life (and who doesn't love a list?!) I've been using this for literally anything I can make a list out of and it comes in really handy!
Every Christmas at Lush I get really excited for them to release the Christmas bits, mostly because the 'Luxury Lush Pud' (I think that's what it's called?) is my favourite scent of all time. I went in there to see if there was anything that was a similar scent and I've been completely missing out!! This is 'Twilight' and it is the exact same smell as the Christmas one, so now I don't have to miss out all year round! 
This has been in my make up collection for quite a while, and I normally switch between this one and the Collection Lasting Perfection. This one though I think is a lot nicer for this time of year, I find the formula is just a lot lighter on the skin than the Collection one. I've also been swapping out wearing a full foundation base in favour of just having a covering of this.
I bought these about a month ago and basically haven't taken them off since. These are the Chuck 2's and they are SO much comfier than the older versions of Converse shoes, everything inside is properly padded and supported. SO good!
Last but not least, these are a few on the songs I have been listening to on repeat recently, I think they are all relatively new releases. 
Middle - DJ Snake
Bored to Death - blink 182
Somebody Else - The 1975


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe